At EHUK we pride ourselves on our home stay accommodations.
We offer a quality service for home stays in Exeter, Newton Abbot, Torquay and surrounding areas, for children, groups and 18+ travelling or living in the UK. EHUK welcomes students anytime of the year for any reason!
We take pride in providing only the best home stay experience for all our students or guest and ensure:
- All homestay host families are aware of their Duty of Care to students staying with them
- We visit, check and verify all homestay host family applications thoroughly, before accepting and using them as a host
- We ensure that our homestay host families have a valid DBS Certificate where necessary
- We will regularly review our homestay host families yearly to check whether their circumstances have changed
- We remove unsuitable homestay host families from our list instantly.
- EHUK staff and homestay families are aware and fully adhere to Safeguarding and Welfare policies and procedures
Looking to become a host family with EHUK? It couldn,t be easier
Firstly please read what is required to becoming a host in our guidelines and please take a look at host family agreement, safeguarding video, and duty of care information, this will give you an idea of what is expected, then if you still wish to proceed, please fill in our online host family application form to join our best in South West homestay hosts. Just a Click away!